A Royal School For Deaf And Dumb Children, Margate, Dog Collar
This unusual dog collar was presented to Mr. H. Jones in June 1913 and the brass inscription reads “Buller”. It was donated by The Royal School for Deaf Children, Margate, along with other artefacts when it closed down in 2015.
Who was Mr. H. Jones and why did he receive this collar?
It must have been for the dog of H. Jones, one of the school staff, as it was still in the school’s possession after the presentation of the collar to Mr. H. Jones.